Central Florida Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has become a common practice in the United States for a variety of reasons. Physical therapy:
- Can help patients overcome the effects of injuries or illnesses
- Has been found helpful in managing many types of pain
- Has been recognized as increasing the effectiveness of other patient treatments
At one of our Florida physical therapy clinics in Deltona or Sanford, an on-staff physical therapist will perform your first-visit assessment, which includes an integrated functional, joint, and soft tissue examination. He or she will then consult with you and your doctor (if applicable) and develop an individualized plan of care. Our local, Florida physical therapy assistants, who typically implement the plan, are trained to use safe, proven, up-to-date procedures.
Your physical therapy treatment may be covered by your insurance. Visit our home page to find out what insurance is accepted at Adkore.
Adkore is dedicated and committed to helping you with all your therapy needs:
- We specialize in difficult back and neck pain and sports and work injuries that have been resistant to surgery or other therapies.
- Our therapists use the latest techniques and equipment, including hands-on care, custom exercise, and Pilates.
- We focus on postural retraining and functional training to help you maintain your recovery. . . for life.
- We will develop a home program specifically designed to meet your needs.
- We work with you and your doctor to monitor progress and determine how to best meet your needs on an ongoing basis.