Acupuncture is a technique of inserting and manipulating filiform needles into points on the body with the aim of restoring health and well-being and treating pain. Thought to have originated in China, acupuncture has grown increasingly popular in the United States as a means of arresting and seeking relief from certain troublesome conditions.
Focusing on points along the “14 channels”, Adkore’s expert practitioners utilize acupuncture to treat lower back pain, shoulder conditions, and more, often as part of a patient’s overall healing program. The most effective recovery plan often involves a combination of therapies; including acupuncture on our full menu of treatment options allows Adkore to better serve the unique and varied needs of clients.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as effective in treating these conditions:
Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Facial Palsy / Tics
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Low back Pain
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Urinary Tract Infections
Homeopathic medicine recommends the use of all natural, plant based medication for the treatment and cure of almost all diseases and symptoms. Injection therapy using all natural solutions gives the patient a natural, botanical-based and safer alternative to the popular pain management solutions available in the market today. The combination of herbs used in the solution gives a lasting and safe effect to restore harmony in one’s body.
How it works
The treatments used at Adkore consist of a series of small, subcutaneous injections around the affected area(s). You'll generally feel relief within 24 hours. Homeopathic medicines are safe to use with all conventional medinces.
TRAUMEEL Injection Solution is an anti-inflammatory formulation of 12 botanical substances and 1 mineral substance. The solution is injected directly to the affected area, usually an inflamed muscle or joint. Traumeel is used for most acute types of trauma. It significantly reduces pain and inflammation--and speeds the healing process. Typically, a series of three injections spaced a week apart is sufficient to relieve most cases of acute pain and inflammation.
TRAUMEEL Injection Solution is indicated for the treatment of symptoms associated with:
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Exudative symptoms
- Degenerative processes due to acute trauma (such as contusions, lacerations, fractures, sprains, post-operative wounds, etc.)
- Repetitive or overuse injuries (such as tendonitis, bursitis, epicondylitis, etc.)
- Minor aches and pains associated with backache, muscular aches, and the minor pain from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gouty arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
ZEEL Injection Solution is a combination formulation consisting of five botanical substances, five mineral substances and four animal-derived substances. ZEEL Injection Solution is indicated for the temporary relief of symptoms of:
- Osteoarthritis including mild to moderate pain
- Articular stiffness and inflammation.
- Degenerative Arthritis
B12 is a great energy booster. It works through the red blood cells, by enabling them to carry oxygen more efficiently. It’s an essential vitamin that the body must have to stay in balance. Shots are a preferred option because of their direct and immediate absorption into the bloodstream.
What are the benefits of B12 shots?
- B12 increases metabolism, the side effect of which can be weight loss.
- B12 is great for the skin.
- B12 is a great energy booster. What better way to deliver an energy booster than directly into the bloodstream
- With a B12 shot, you retain almost all the B12 – none of it gets lost in the digestive process. A B12 tablet by comparison, leaves you with only 1.2% of B12 in the tablet.
- B12 shots are highly recommended mood boosters. If you suffer from mild depression, you can try a B12 shot as a mood booster – some people have reported feeling happily giddy afterwards.
- B12 is essential for a properly functioning cardiovascular system. It thins the blood and prevents blood stickiness.
How to Know If You're Lacking Vitamin B-12
- Slow reflexes
- Problem with memory
- Soreness in legs or arms
Lipotropic compounds help catalyse the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body. Lipotropics are necessary for the maintenance of a healthy liver as well as burning the exported fat for additional energy.
Who is it for?
Lipotropic injections are used for individuals who are “stuck” in their weight loss attempts and need that extra boost to achieve their goal weight. It can be effective in enhancing an additional 1-pound per week to your current regimen.
This injection has also been gratefully used for individuals who want to maintain their weight, or prevent re-gain of their lost weight.
The benefits of Lipotronics
- Energy booster
- Speeds up thought process and improves mood
- Helps control cholesterol levels and gallstones
- Helps keep healthy skin tone and strong nails
- Promotes healthy hair growth, and controlling estrogen levels
- Helps with transforming carbohydrates into energy
- Helps minimize unwanted water gain
Your acupuncture therapy treatment may be covered by your insurance. Check our insurance list to the right or contact us for more information.