Auto Accident Treatment from Adkore
Some auto accident injuries are hidden and are seldom detected for months or even years. As a result, two things can occur when an injury is not taken care of properly, or the accident victims settle their case with the insurance companies before getting evaluated from a Doctor trained in soft tissue injuries.
1. If you have been in a car accident, even if you did not suffer any broken bones or cuts and bruises, you could still have some internal, soft tissue injuries that could become worse or not heal properly if not attended to.
2. If it was just a minor fender bender and you don't have any external injuries, you might wrongly assume that everything is fine. But the impact of even a minor collision can cause damage and pain that does not show up right away.
We'll Heal Your Pain
Why suffer? Adkore offers top-quality treatment and customer-focused care for whiplash and other auto-related injuries.
We accept all related insurance and keep your personal injury coverage limits top of mind. We also have experience working with our clients' attorneys for auto accident cases.
Adkore is a different kind of rehabilitation center. We meet the diverse needs of our clients by providing a wide array of rehabilitation services all under one roof:
Common auto accident injuries
Auto accidents can affect various parts of the body. Head, neck, and back injuries are certainly the most common, but auto accidents also frequently affect upper and lower limbs.
If you experience any of the symptoms below, play it safe and call Adkore at 407-328-7595 to set up a chiropractic exam.
- Neck pain and/or stiffness
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty swallowing
- Pain between the shoulder blades
- Pain in the arms or legs, feet, and hands
- Low back pain and/or stiffness
- Shoulder pain
- Ringing in the ears
- Numbness and tingling
- Pain in the jaw or face
- Back injuries
- Limb injuries
We'll Take Care of Business
- Get an exam. If you've been in an auto accident, come in to Adkore for a professional evaluation by one of our doctors.
- Build a case. Our experienced office staff knows how to get the most care for your coverage. We'll open the case with your insurer, and stay under your maximums.
- Develop a plan. Once your insurance case is open, we'll develop a customized treatment plan just for you—drawing on the many resources at Adkore - that also conforms to your insurance requirements.
We take care of business, so you can focus on your healing!
Read a case study:
Financing your car accident care
Auto accident victims should be covered through medical payments coverage from an automobile insurance policy. "Med pay", as this type of insurance is often called, has two main advantages. It pays the medical bills as soon as they are submitted by your doctor, and it pays them without regard to who was responsible for causing the accident. You do not have to wait for a determination of how the accident happened and avoid the risk of having to pay the bills yourself if the outcome of your personal injury claim should be unfavorable. Med pay is often the only way to ensure you receive the treatment you need.
Call Adkore for your free examination today: 407-328-7595.